We are looking for someone to join our team as a Deputy CEO, to help us take our work forward by
- supporting the CEO with the overall running of the organisation and actively contribute to the strategic development of the organisation.
- overseeing of supporter development, fundraising and marketing
- Having responsibility for office and people management and development
- Deputising for the CEO and representing the organisation where necessary, including speaking at churches or other events to raise support.
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Experience in managing staff and volunteers
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to network and build relationships with ease
- Ability to work evenings and weekends where necessary
And as we are a Christian drug-free organisation:
- A clear commitment to the Christian faith*
- Drug free (including legal substances e.g. alcohol, cigarettes and vaping)
Location: Kettering, Northampton
Closing date: 24th January 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 29th January 2018
All applicants must be committed to the aims and ethos of Hope UK.
To apply, please request an application pack from email@example.com (or call 020 7928 0848)
*This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.