25(f) Copperfield Street is centrally located but may take a little finding!
• There are a limited number of Parking Meters in the area but most nearby streets are restricted to Resident Permit Holders only.
• There is a National Car Park situated on Great Suffolk Street just beyond the Railway Bridges north of Union Street.
By Public Transport
The map in Contact Us shows the four nearest Stations.
We recommend that you travel to Borough (Northern Line Underground – City Branch), a short walk from the office via Lant and Sawyer Streets or Southwark (Jubilee Line Underground) which is even nearer.
• WATERLOO STATION has many exits — when arriving either by tube or BR you should exit via the BR concourse. Take Exit 2, opposite platforms 3/4, the escalator takes you down to Waterloo Road turn right then turn left at traffic lights opposite The Old Vic Theatre. Then follow the map.
• Copperfield Street is narrow and ‘hidden away’ behind Union Street. The entrance from Great Suffolk Street is particularly small and can be easily missed!
• If travelling by TAXI ask for the ‘Southwark Bridge end of Union Street’.
• There are other Units in the Copperfield development and our blue door-way is the first one along Copperfield St after its junction with Sawyer St and is set back off the pavement giving a slight ‘porch’ effect.
Approximate Walking Times from . . .
• Waterloo (Mainline, Northern, Bakerloo & Jubilee lines) – 15-20 mins
• Southwark (Jubilee line) – 5 mins
• Borough (Northern line) – 5-10 mins
• London Bridge (Mainline, Northern & Jubilee lines) – 10-15 mins
• Blackfriars (crossing the Thames by Blackfriars Bridge) (Mainline, District & Circle Lines) – 10 mins
• Elephant & Castle (Mainline, Northern & Bakerloo lines) – 15-20 mins