There are many ways in which businesses can support Hope UK. And not all of them involve money! Regardless of how you choose to help us, you will definitely be giving back to UK communities that you operate in. We will even actively promote your help through our Social Media channels! This can only help your firm’s brand and appeal, and boost employee morale. Please see the Trusts page for an overview of our work and its costs.
You can support Hope UK through Employee Involvement via:
Organising fundraising activities:
- Have a booze free day.
- Have a dress down day.
- Charity Quiz night / dinner
- Charity Challenge (Run / Trek / Cycling / Mountaineering)
- Encouraging Secondment / Sabbatical options
- Promoting Graduate/Intern Volunteering opportunities (IT Support /Process Improvement )
- Employees can regularly donate to us through your Payroll giving scheme.
- You can sponsor one or more of our training events/conferences
- You can offer an annual Donation to support our work throughout communities in the UK.
You can offer Gifts in Kind
- If you are launching a new product, rebranding yourself, or expanding in a new (business/geographic) area, run a Cause – Related or Affinity Marketing campaign with Hope UK, complete with vouchers and discounts.
- Leverage Hope UK’s Training Delivery for families of employees.
- Promote us through the ShareGift scheme.
Please contact Business Manager, Marolin Watson, if you would like to know more.