Senior Administrator (full time)
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 per annum
Are you highly organised with experience in administration and supporting senior managers? Hope UK is looking for a Senior Administrator to provide high quality support to the team whilst working on their own initiative
You’ll be a committed Christian; a highly organised person with a keen eye for detail and the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks simultaneously. You’ll enjoy working on your own and as part of a team and working flexibly when necessary.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to interact courteously and effectively with a wide range of people on the phone, face to face, in the office and at events
- The ability to develop and maintain effective information systems
- An understanding of the charity sector
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday (full time), but will include some weekend work.
Closing date: 16th July 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 23rd July 2018
All applicants must be committed to the aims and ethos of Hope UK.
This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement that the post holder is a committed evangelical Christian under Part 1 of Schedule 9 to the Equality Act 2010.
To apply, please download the pack here: Administrator 2018 or request a pack from email@example.com (or call 020 7928 0848)